Deluxe is carefully monitoring developments around the world related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and implementing the necessary response measures designed to keep employees, clients and partners safe while ensuring business continuity as we navigate this uncertain and challenging time.
We are following the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and local government authorities, and have established an internal global task force to provide employees and partners with guidance and implement any business continuity measures as necessary.
Keeping Employees Safe
Based on the recommendations of our global task force, we have implemented the following:
- Transitioning to working remotely wherever operationally possible.
- Complying with local government orders that have been issued.
- Ensuring any work areas that remain open follow public health guidance regarding social distancing and other precautionary measures, including requiring face coverings, thoroughly cleaning on an ongoing basis and providing hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- Providing employees with guidance on protective measures and encouraging those who do not feel well to seek medical attention.
- Screening all employees and visitors, and implementing a contactless check-in process.
Business Continuity Measures
We are leveraging global resources to maintain our operations and are working with clients to adjust timelines and workflow requirements as necessary. We have detailed business continuity plans in place and are staying in close contact with clients as the situation evolves to ensure they understand these response protocols. This includes:
- Leveraging business continuity resources across our key operational hubs.
- Outlining plans to shift services across global facilities to ensure continued operations.
- Coordinating with third-party vendors to understand their continuity plans and ability to shift services as needed.
- Quickly escalating and addressing concerns as they arise.